We are thrilled with your interest in our school but we receive so many resumes that we are unable to respond to them individually.
Please be assured that we respectfully consider all inquiries and will contact those candidates we believe worthy of an interview. We apologize for any discouragement this may cause.
1. To commence as soon as possible, TIS is looking for a responsible, calm, engaging adult to work one on one with a student in a primary grade. The successful applicant must have had proven successful experience with primary aged children. For more details please contact Lorraine at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Friday 16th November
2. Substitute teachers available throughout the year. Resume to: Maki Suzuki(Ms.) – email@example.com or Fax: 03-5484-1139
To nurture confident, open-minded, independently thinking, well balanced inquirers for global responsibility.
IB Learner Profile: Inquirer, Thinker, Communicator, Risk-taker, Knowledgeable, Principled, Caring, Open-minded, Balanced, and Reflective.
WOULD OTHERS DESCRIBE YOU AS:
- skilled in guiding students through an integrated, inquiry approach to learning
- a believer in and a role model for our school mission & IB Learner Profile
- a passionate life-long learner
- a team player and collaborative
- caring, nurturing and cognizant of diverse learning styles
- flexible and creative
- a constructive problem solver
- competent in the use of computer applications as teaching tools
- balanced with a sense of humor
- experience with, or a desire to embrace the IB programs
Thank you to everyone who showed interest in TIS this recruitment season. All positions for the 2012-2013 year have now been filled. Please return to this page from September 2012 when we will begin posting vacancies for 2013-2014 school year. We look forward to hearing from you.
Tokyo International School will attend the Search Associates recruitment fairs this January in Bangkok and London. Candidates with experience of inquiry based learning, IB programs and/or Columbia Teachers College, Reading and Writing Project are also encouraged to apply even if they will not be able to attend the fairs. Such candidates could be interviewed by Skype.